How to apply for the Catholic Women’s Leadership Program
The Catholic Women’s Leadership Foundation is currently not accepting applications for the Leadership Program. Next program will start in 2019.
This certificate program is for Canadian Catholic women from all walks of life who have a genuine desire to make a difference in their communities, places of work and parishes.
The program will be subsidized by the Foundation and women must meet the following criteria to apply.
- A baptized Canadian Catholic woman, at least 21 years old who demonstrates a genuine desire to cultivate her gifts of leadership for the enrichment of her community, workplace, family and church
- Has made a previous contribution to her community in some capacity
- Has competency in both oral and written English skills
- Commitment to completing the entire year-long program which includes online learning sessions and two residence sessions in Ottawa.
- Embraces the core elements of prayer and reflective practice which are integrated throughout the program
Please submit the following documents with your application:
- Two reference letters, one of which must be faith-based, such as parish, Catholic school, volunteer association.
- An essay maximum 500 words which answers the question “Why do you think you would be a good candidate for the program?”
To submit an application:
- Download the application form to your computer, and save it on your local drive.
- Complete the form with the information requested.
- Gather the additional documents requested above in electronic format.
- Email the application with the additional documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Foundation generously covers most of the cost of the Program including tuition and materials, travel to Ottawa, and accommodation and meals while in Ottawa. Each participant will be expected to contribute $1,000 – a small cost for a life-changing opportunity.
If you have any questions regarding the Leadership Program or the application process, please submit your questions to email@example.com.